‘In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks’ – John Muir
Wild Search aims to educate people about rewilding and connecting to nature through hiking, nature adventures and camping trips. Caitlin is an experienced bushwalker, adventurer and writer, and has completed many day and multi-day hikes around the world including;
- Hawaii & California, USA (Kalalau Trail in Kauai, HI)
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Australia – Larapinta Trail (Alice Springs, NT)
- Thorsborne Trail (Hinchinbrook Island, QLD)
- Tweed Caldera, NSW/QLD border (Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk, Nightcap NP, Wollumbin NP, Springbrook NP, Lamington NP, Mt. Cougall, Mt. Warning, Mt. Wagawn)
- Tasmania (Mt. Field NP, South West NP, Cradle Mountain NP, Tasman Peninsula NP, Shipstern’s Bluff)
- Victoria (Wilson’s Promontory NP, Cape Schanck, Cape Otway)
- Mid-north coast NSW (Yuraygir Coastal Walk)
- Wet Tropics and Cape York regions of far north QLD (Mt. Bartle Frere, Mt. Alto, Mt. Sorrow, Mt. Spurgeon).
HIKING BUCKET LIST –
Parts of the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) including the John Muir Trail – USA.
South Coast Track – Tasmania
Parts of the Bibbulmun Track – Western Australia
If you’ve got an idea for a hiking trip or nature adventure and would like to collaborate, please contact us.